Fair with friends

You know there's always one that doesn't like rides and has to hold everyone's bags..... That's me 


















































 I decided to go to the fair even though I really don't like rides at all and totally refuse to go on them I knew from the start this would result in holding everyone's belongings as they paid money for what i seen in my eyes as pretty much torture but anyway I went because I love it when the fair comes to neath as I love all the different stalls, foods and cultures and I love the atmosphere neath is very very busy at fair time and some shifty types hang around so we held a tight grasp on our bags and belongings!!!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment