Visit to St Davids






































































































Yesterday I visited St Davids to see some family and while there I thought I would take some pictures of the cathedral and surroundings as even though Ive been to St Davids many times Ive never got the chance to wonder around and take some pictures I was very surprised as how big the cathedral was! and how picturesque it was! it was quite late in the afternoon when i visited so didn't get a chance to explore all I wanted! and I just nipped around and unfortunately my camera died! and so half are taken on my camera and half are taken on my iPhone! sorry about that! haha you will notice the sudden decrease in image quality!! but oh well! its really surprising that St Davids is actually a city because of the cathedral but otherwise St Davids is one street and a square really! but it is packed with many different little shops and gallery's and all sorts of things! its quite cute really! and I really like it there id love to go stay down there for a few days! Oh and i also came away with some chocolates so that's always good!!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment