Skin Routine

Firstly I will use the Liz Earle Hot cloth cleanse and polish to cleanse and clear my face of any dirt and excess oil. I really love this product as it never fails to impress me every time I use it my face has never felt cleaner you can really see the benefits from it. I find when I use it my face looks instantly brighter and cleaner. I love the tingling feeling left on your face after as it really make you feel the product working and benefiting your skin and cleansing deep into your pores giving them a good clean out. If you want cleaning bright healthy looking skin this is something you want to be using. This also very good as it has a pump so you know how much you need for your face. I usually just use 1 pump and that's normally enough but if I feel my face really needs a good clean I will do a double cleanse. All you have to do to use this is massage it all over your face onto dry skin usually concentrate on my nose and t-zone area as this is where most of my excess oil gathers. Then once you have down that place I put my muslin cloth into my sink of warm water and then start to wipe off the cream. Once my face is completely clear I will then splash cold water onto my face to close up all my pores you are then left with a tingly can face.
 Once I have used my Liz Earle I then move on to use my La Roche-Posay products if I have just used my cleanse and polish I will normally skip out the La Roche-Posay effacer cleansing foaming gel. I normally use this with my cleansing brush I will wet my face with warm water pop some of the gel onto my face and a little onto the brush. Then I will turn the brush on and move it all over my face removing and dead and dry skin cells from my face but also controlling dirt and excess oil on the skin surface. I find this works very well and does leave my skin feeling lovely and clean. I will then move onto using the effacer clarifying toner and this matifies the skin and tightens pores. I simply take a cotton pad and soak it in the toner and run the pad all over my also concentrating on the nose area as this is where my pores are largest. I find this works very well and even though I have just cleansed my face of any dirt this still picks dirt up off my skin. I will then let me skin very before applying the effacer duo+ anti imperfections corrector. Which is a cream which i apply all over my face rubbing it in until its fully absorbed. I really like this as after a few uses I noticed that my imperfections were minimised and some even disappeared. I've liked it so much sadly i am running out and i need to go buy some more!
I have a few Lush products in my skin routine most of them being the toners. I love the Lush toners and I have now managed to collect them all. I firstly stared my collection with the Tea tree water toner. Which is for skin emergencies an has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and is great for oily and spot prone skin. I love this and tend to use it when I'm having a bit of a break out and feeling a bit oily. My face will always feel nice and clean and refreshed afterwards. Then I bought the breath of fresh air toner which is sea breeze in a bottle and is for a little skin pick me up. Which is exactly what I use it for. For when I feel I need a little refresh and pick me up. I will normally use this one this  when my skin is a little clearer and I just need a little brighten up. Lastly I bought the Eau Roma water which is an aromatherapy water for hydrating the skin without is overreacting. I tend to use this one when my skin is feeling dry and when I want to relax my face. I really love using these toners they are so easy to use as they are in a spray bottle. I basically spray them on a cotton pad and run it all across my face. Alternatively you can just spray them straight on to your face for an instant uplift. Also great if there is warm weather to cool your face down. They are also very good because the small bottle lasts so long and they are so easy to transport around with you if you were to take it out in your bag or on holiday with you and for something so vital they're very inexpensive.
These are all my Spot targeted and breakout products. I use the different products for different things. Firstly I use the Lush Grease lighting spot treatment. I use this product when I feel my skin is a little sensitive and is having a rough day. I find this product very gentle and light and not harsh on my skin at all. I just take a little on my finger and apply it to the areas i need it. I find this very good for slight breakouts but for a larger breakout would use something else. Then I have the Clinique blemish solutions. I use this when I'm having quite a bad skin day or a bad breakout. It is a stronger and more concentrated formula so I only need a apply a little on the desired area as it is stronger. I find it can be more harsh on the skin and can leave it a little dry after use but this is the one I always carry with me as I know I can always trust it. I'm getting the end of the small bottle but i have already bought the large bottle as a backup. Then I have the La Roche-Posey Effacer A.I this is a targeted breakout cream. I find this also quite light and gentle on the skin but it still does the job very well. If i feel a breakout coming on this is defiantly the one I will go to. I will use the my whole La Roche-Posay range and fight of any spots and blemishes. I really like to use this as it works really well with he other products in the range. Lastly I have the Eau Thermale Avene TriAcneal this is an acne cream which I bought when going through a really bad phase with my skin and it has now become part of my everyday skin routine. I find it so good for any scars or big breakouts I get. I simply apply this to breakout and acne scared areas to promote healing. This is also very light and gentle on the skin.

And that is my entire skin routine no dought in a few weeks it would have all changed again. I hope you all like this post and hopefully has helped you in some way! Please leave your comments and feedback below! Thank you for reading! xx


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment