Recent Purchases





Lactose Rouge

Firstly, this month I bought some new aftershave as I go through it so quickly so I basically buy a bottle every month!! This month I thought to go for something different it was on offer and it was pay day so why not! (even though I didn't pay for it ha-ha)normally go for Paul Smith fragrances, but lately I have not noticed the smell on me as much probably cause I have worn them so much, but I thought to go for something different I knew I liked this fragrance as one of my friends used to wear and also I bought it for my dad's birthday last year it was on offer in Debenhams and its a 100ml bottle so I went for it! This fragrance is fresh with citrus hints which is what I tend to go for the box says its energetic, invigorating, and fresh and I really like the smell and feel it lasts longer on my skin! (and the bottle has a really cute fabric crocodile on it! Ha-ha)

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo

This is a re-purchase I went into lush with my problems and at the time was struggling with my hair I was washing my hair every daybecause it was getting so greasy so they suggested I used this which is a dry shampoo and I absolutely hate dry shampoos with a passion as they always make my hair feel worse! I have tried my hardest to like them over the years if even bough high end ones and absolutely hated them! and another thing about them is most of them smell like coconut and I absolutely hate the smell of coconut! when this was suggested I was very skeptical and did not think id like it at all! but I was proved wrong this is nothing like any other dry shampoo if used firstly its a powder and isn't in a can and it smells so good!!!! the scent is grapefruit and lime and it just smells so good! and I really feel it works well on my hair I was given a sample when I first went on an I haven't even finished the sample and I had to go and re-purchase the full size!!

Lush Twilight Bath Bomb

Another re-purchase I really enjoy this bath bob it gives off an amazing show of different colours and also smells great too! I don't often have baths as I never have the time to go through all the hassle of waiting for it to run so I'm normally a quick shower, wash hair while in there and done kind of person also I find baths slightly a hygienic as you're basically sitting in your own dirt that's why I shower before going into the bath I know I'm weird.... but as I was saying I'm not not normally a bath kind of person, but I like to make a special effort every so often



Glamglow Supermud and Youthmud

To be completely and totally in love with these 2 products so much to say that I think they might have changed my life, especially the superman I decided to buy these on a whim, I was in M&S and I got talked into it and I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought them in the end they were pricey but now I think it's totally worth it I don't tend to use them much as I don't want to use them all and as they are expensive!!but when I do I see an instant result, I tend to use the superman more than the youth mud all I do is use a face mask brush, apply a thin layer to the whole face or even just a problem area and let it try once the mask had dried you can see the magic has happened the mask once dry will be a grey colour, but this mask is very special and draws all oil and grease and gunk out of your skins and where it has done this the mask will be black the first time I did this mask I was absolutely amazed all my under the skin spots came to the surface my pores we so much cleaner and didn't look so visible and my face felt clean and refreshed! I would definitely recommendthis product to anyone!

Let me know if like this kind of thing... this was just a quick one hopefully more to come soon!





























































Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment