Style Update

As the weather is getting warmer i fell its time for me to get out of my frumpy oversized jumpers and mix it up a little recently i have been loving oversized t-shirts and strangely bold prints which i feel i can actually pull which is something i didn't think id ever say! I certainly have spent heavily on clothing recently which is not good for my bank balance but why not! you have to treat yourself every once in a while or everyday in my case...

My "Go To" outfits lately have been more varied than usual! my go to's have been oversized t-shirts, skinny jeans with rolled up bottoms and my converse or vans which it okay for college and everyday... but when i go out i feel i need to make more of an effort and that doesn't seem to be coming easy to me lately this then drives me to think i need to buy more clothes which definitely is not the answer I'm just lacking in more dressy clothing which makes no sense to me as i work in a clothing shop that sells very smart clothing its just me i suppose! i guess i always go for comfort which sometimes just can't happen i feel i don't need to make an effort when i go out as I'm 18 i can get in places anyway but i can not think that way! 

I have recently bought lots of t-shirts and lighter clothing expecting hot weather if that ever happens also a pair of shorts! needless to say theres plenty more things i want to buy one being i want a nice pair of sunglasses but just don't know where to look theres so many different styles it all just turns my brain to mush all i know is I'm not buying an expensive pair because within 2 weeks i would have broken them! Ive also gone from backpacks backs to messenger bags my trusty ted baker bag is back i could not deal with the constant taking off and unzipping and zipping back up all the time i go in my bag a lot so it just wasn't great also considering i paid £75 my my backpack makes my quite sad!

I fell i need to invest in more shorts as i wear jeans constantly 24/7 all day everyday except when i go to work and i have to wear my frumpy old man trousers i feel i need to branch out in the trouser department and be more adventurous and try some new things! maybe chinos or something i may be able to pull off you never know until you try!

So now you now know a little about my style and my fashion problems! lets hope i can solve a few in the upcoming weeks before the the frumpy oversized jumpers creep back into my wardrobe... If you have any outfit suggestions or anything you feel i would like maybe sunglasses let me know in the comments! Thank you!!!

Until next time...(:

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment