S+ by ResMed

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've been using the S+ for 2 months and I love it! its so easy and practical to use all you have to do is connect it to your phone using Bluetooth and it basically does the rest for you! I kindly sent the S+ by ResMed to review for this blog post the products retails for £129.95


I received the S+ in the mail and I was so excited to get it out and working. It was so easy to set up in the box you get the S+, the cable to put it in, A micro USB cable to power it and an USB plug which also has space to plug another USB in which is handy! all I had to do was plug it in and download the S+ by ResMed app on my phone (I have an iPhone so I downloaded it off the apple app store but the app is also available on android) Then I had to answer a few simple questions such as my age, my gender, my height, my weight and so forth just so it could know a little about me! And it was all up and running and ready to use all I had to do then is wait till I went to bed.


The S+ needs to be positioned on your bedside with it pointing towards your chest area the S+ works by sensors that monitor all your movements so it needs to be pointed towards your chest to pick up your breathing. That's the good thing about the S+ you don't have to wear anything or place anything in the bed with you like a lot of sleep monitors. Before you go to sleep every night you must go on to the S+ app and your phone and let it know you're going to sleep it will ask you a few simple questions such as How many caffeinated drinks have you had today? How many alcoholic drinks have you had today? How stressed have you been today? and also asks if you did any exercise in the day. It obviously asks these questions because they are all factors that could affect your night sleep and so it can accurately track and evaluate your sleep they ask you the questions. It then also gives you the options to record a voice note to clear your mind, Set a smart alarm to wake you in the morning and also relax to sleep which are all great extra features. I especially love to use the relax to sleep which is a selection of relaxing sounds you can breathe to that will calm you down and send you off to sleep. I use this feature a lot and I love it!

The S+ tracks your breathing and movement all night and then when you wake in the morning will give you a sleep score put of 100. Which I think is great because when I get my sleep score I always feel motivated to then try and improve my sleep score! The sleep score takes into considerations many things from your sleep such as Your total time of sleep, Your deep sleep time, REM ( Rapid eye movement which is a stage of sleeping) Any disruptions in your sleep, Onset and Light these all get marked and added together to give you your score out of 100.


Overall I have really loved using the S+ and I will continue to use it! from someone who suffers badly with getting to sleep and getting a good night sleep, this has really made a dramatic difference to my sleeping pattern! If you have trouble sleeping I would highly recommend the S+ to you!

Would you consider trying the S+ out? Let me know!

Thank you for reading!



Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment