The Breath Co. Range

I was kindly send some products from The Breath Co. I have now been trying and testing the products for over 4 weeks. I was sent a mouth wash, toothpaste and mouth wetting mints. I use the toothpaste and mouth wash twice a day. But I also carry a few mints in my pockets and just have them when required.  I can really say that all 3 products have made an extreme difference in the smell of my breath and the hygiene of my mouth. I tend to have quite bad breath due to a stomach condition and It really does bother me as I work in a busy environment and it tend to include a lot of face to face communication and interaction. The last thing i want is people leaving with the thought of my bad breath. Heres what I think of each product in more depth.

The Breath Co. Toothpaste 

I really liked and enjoyed using this toothpaste. I was really shocked as when I've bought toothpastes in the past that have been concentrated on conquering bad breath they have always tasted disgusting and have always had a horrible consistency. I was really shocked when I tried The Breath Co. Toothpaste that it tasted really nice. It was very refreshing and minty and was actually quite pleasing in the mouth. The consistency wasn't even like a toothpaste in actual fact it was like a gel. I absolutely loved that as soon as it came into contact with the mouth it would just disappear. But you knew it was there because you could still taste and know it was working. I used the toothpaste twice a day everyday and I can honestly say it has had a dramatic effect on my breath and my oral hygiene. Even my Friends and family have noticed this difference that this has made. This makes such a difference to someone whole suffers with bad breath and has tried many different products to try and conquer or even minimise this problem. But for The Breath Co toothpaste it was a breeze and I don't think I will change toothpaste again. I would recommend this toothpaste to anybody who suffers with bad breath, or for anybody who doesn't even suffer with bad breath. It has not only made a difference to my breath but has dramatically helped my oral hygiene and my mouth has never felt so clean and refreshed after using it.

The Breath Co. Mouthwash

I had been looking for a good mouthwash for a long time. One that really worked and that you could feel lasting through the day. I have tried many different mouthwashes through the years and lets just say they were mediocre and they wore of after a few minutes of using them. When I received The Breath Co. mouthwash I was very excited to try it out and I was instantly amazed after even the first use. My first impressions were of how nice it actually tasted usually when I has purchased mouthwashes concentrated on bad breath they would taste disgusting and i would have to stop using them. This was completely different it was minty and fresh and it was pleasant to have in the mouth and afterwards you could really notice a difference. My mouth instantly felt fresh and clean and I would even notice through the day that the mouthwash was still working and I knew that my breath was still fresh. I work in an environment where they is a lot of face to face contact and fresh breath is really one of the things i would think about. The last thing you want is someone walking away thinking of your breath or guessing what you had for lunch! but with this product I really didn't have to think about this. Even my friends and family have noticed a dramatic improvement in my oral hygiene and my overall breath. I used the mouth wash twice a day after using The Breath Co. toothpaste and I loved this mouthwash so much I have gone and bought another bottle. I 100% Recommend this product!! 

The Breath Co. Mouth Wetting Lozenge

I hadn't really heard of anything like a Mouth Wetting Lozenge before and I was excited to try them out. When you think about it when your mouth is dry your breath is at it worst so making a mouth wetting mint is a genius idea and it really does work. I received this product and I will admit I was a little sceptical because essentially they are mints. I thought how are they going to be any different from any other mint but i can ensure you they are very much different. I normally carry a few around in my pockets with me incase I feel my breath is smelling a little bad to have after I have eaten. They really make such a difference they are quite strong in flavour but they leave such a pleasant feeling and taste in your mouth afterwards. It feels like you've just brushed your teeth they really get rid of any grossness of your breath and create a fresh minty smell. They come in really handy as they are all individually packed to you can always slip a few in your bag or in your pockets and I am honestly never without them now. They are my little life savers!

I hope you all like my review of The Breath Co. Range I have really loved trying them out and some of them have make it in to my permanent everyday routine. I did receive these products for my true unbiased feedback and all i have said is my true feedback of these products!
Let me know what you think about this post and don't be afraid to leave a comment giving me any feedback or what you want to see a post on next!
Thank you for reading! 

Tom x

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment