Obsessed

I think I might be slightly obsessed... Over the head coats are my new love in life and Zara I must say you've out done yourself this time! I seriously no word of a lie want them all and my aim is to buy them all! I am currently 1 down 4 to go! I have already purchased the one on the bottom right and I love it I can't stop wearing it. I just have such fond memories as a child of having coats that went over your head you couldn't beat them! They may now as being as grown adult be a little tricky to get on and off but I don't care. Theres just something about then i can't resist I am already planning my outfits even know I don't own half of them! The one I currently have is great for everyday use and I find it really handy as when the weather isn't to great it is waterproof and has a hood. The one on the bottom left I really want and think would be great for me to take to festivals with me in the summer. As I think it would be great with either shorts or jeans and with my hunter wellies. The top 3 I see going with any outfit they are just so versatile and can be styled with so many different things! I shall update you when I buy my next one! 

Thank you for reading!
Tom

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment